Ah, my first contest. I guess I will find out if anyone really reads this blog. The following are quotes from my ten favorite movies. The person with the most correct answers will win a yarn-y prize. In case of a tie, I will put the names in a hat and draw one out. Deadline is Wednesday, March 26.
1. The truth is I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back.
2. I will miss you. And your very slow typing…and your very bad driving.
3. Give me a word, any word, and I show you that the root of that word is Greek.
4. What are you up to? Two shows a night?
5. The great advantage of having a reputation for being stupid: People are less suspicious of you.
6. I don’t know. It’s a mystery.
7. Happiness isn’t happiness without a violin-playing goat.
8. Anti-wrinkle cream there may be, but anti-fat bastard cream there is none.
9. I suppose you think that’s very funny, Harold……. Oh, dinner at eight, Harold. And do try and be a little more vivacious.
10. What do you do when the thing you most wanted, so perfect, just comes?