This week’s question is what I am thankful for — I have always loved this photo of Snoopy and Woodstock!
1. I am thankful that since Soldier Daughter must do a tour of duty in Iraq, she is in one of the more stabilized areas.
2. I am thankful for Yahoo Messenger on which I am able to converse with Soldier Daughter once a week.
3. I am thankful that my father will recover 100% from his recent stroke.
4. I am thankful that most of my family is relatively healthy and stable.
5. I am thankful that I am nearly 7 years (March 2008) cancer free!
6. I am thankful for my girlfriends.
7. I am thankful that I have work, shelter, food, and family for this Thanksgiving holiday.
8. I am thankful for the close relationship I have with Fashionista Daughter.
So, those are just a few things I am thankful for — it could be a MUCH longer list, but I don’t want to blather on.